Shenzhen Socusoft Co has developed ‘Photo Slideshow Director HD’, using which you can create slide shows with background music in no time.
How To Create A Slide Show ?
- Take some photos if you have an iPad 2, or import them from your camera roll, Picasa, Facebook and Flickr albums.
- Arrange the photos, as you wish, then select the theme, transition style and background music. If you wish you can also add title, narration and customize transition effects.
- Then Play your slide show to see how it looks, and make necessary changes.
How To Share Your Slide Show ?
- Once you complete creating your slide show, you can save it as a movie in your iPad’s camera roll or download it to your PC via iTunes, so that you can further customize it using iMovie, all in HD quality.
- You can upload it directly to YouTube or Facebook from the app itself.
What Is Great About This App ?
- Even a first time user can create a slide show in a couple of minutes.
- No need of technical expertise to use the app.
- User friendly interface.
How They Can Enhance The App ?
- They can add Wi-Fi and Bluetooth sharing option with other iPads instead of getting the slide show/movie via iTunes and a PC or Mac.
- Along with YouTube and Facebook sharing they can also add iCloud support.
This app reduces our time and effort to create a slide show, so everyone will like it. Its a great deal for $2.99.
Rating: 4.5/ 5