Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong – Element Cell Game Limited today is proud to announce the release of Mahjong Resort Paradise 1.0, the company’s new game title developed for iOS and Android devices. Mahjong comes from China, yet belongs to the whole world. Owing to its comprehensive cultural content as well as its merits of being interesting, competitive, and helpful to wisdom and friendship, it has been an enjoyable pastime for people all over the world for nearly a century. Mahjong Resort Paradise was inspired as a way to expand the Olympic spirit, advocate a healthy, scientific and friendly Mahjong culture as well as to improve the communication and development of the competitive Mahjong game.
* No Registration Required – You just check-in into Mahjong Resort Paradise automagically
* Make Guild and Play with Guildmates – You can invite friends to join the game, or make new friends through Guild
* Be the Top Mahjong Master – Check the leaderboard out to see who’s the best Mahjong player
* Every week, special rewards will be given to the top players
* Special Mode – Other than Standard Taiwanese Mahjong rules, you can also try our SP modes in multiplayer
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 222 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mahjong Resort Paradise 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information please contact Yick Lam.
Element Cell Game is an indie game studio founded in 2014. They have released numerous games of various genres, including casual simulation, quiz, vertical shooter, VR first person shooter, etc to iOS, Android, as well as Windows Phone platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Element Cell Game Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.