Ahmedabad, India – Independent developer Rahul Patel is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Fantasy Trader 2.0 Version 1.1, an important feature update to his challenging fantasy stock exchange game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Fantasy Trader allows players to buy and sell shares in their favorite athlete or celebrity. The aim of the game is to move ever higher in the rankings by increasing their net worth in the fantasy stock market.
Fantasy Trader’s unusual mix of stock market action and celebrity watching offers players the perfect way to stay involved with their favorite celebrities in the sports and entertainment industries. The game brings the excitement of the stock exchange to everyone’s fingertips, allowing them to experience the rush of the up and down stock market, any time they like.
“Everyone, whether they admit it or not, has a favorite celebrity or athlete they keep up with. Fantasy Trader allows fans to invest in their favorite star athlete, actor, or singer, competing with other investors,” says Rahul Patel, developer of the game. “The game allows players to build their own celebrity portfolio, as they go head-to-head with other investors in a battle to see who makes it to the top of the heap!”
* Join a team of traders and receive $25,000 fantasy dollars
* Compete with other players from around the globe
* Includes realtime quotes to offer a realistic trading experience
* Research celebrity stocks using current information and detailed history graphs
* Chat with other members about the happenings in the market
* Playing experience helps players better understand trading on the real-life stock market
* Buy and sell stocks in favorite international celebrities
* The game’s polished interface looks like a real trading app
* Manage your portfolio to earn maximum return on investment
* Play a hunch and predict the performance of other players
* Invite friends to compete and earn a referral bonus
* Buy and trade players in popular sports like Tennis, Soccer, Football, Baseball, Cricket, and more
Merely watching games, reading the sports and celebrity watcher websites, and viewing “professional” observer commentary is a thing of the past with Fantasy Trader. Become a part of the big money, fast-paced world of celebrities and star athletes. A $25,000 virtual investment in the fantasy stock market makes any player a part of the action.
What’s New in Version 1.1:
* Bug fixes
* New feature updates
“If you’re bored just watching sports, and tracking the stock market, if monitoring market trends and creating supply and demand no longer do it for you, then this is the game to try,” enthuses Rahul. “Fantasy Trader mixes the worlds of high finance and celebrity and sports tracking, creating a tantalizingly new way to learn how Wall Street and high finance works!”
Once a player logs into their account, they can immediately begin tracking trends in the market, so they can make an intelligent decision about which celebrity or sports star to invest in first. Who knows? That first investment could start a trend that will affect the entire fantasy stock market. It only takes a few taps on an iPhone’s screen to the climb to the pinnacle of the market.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fantasy Trader 2.0 (v1.1) is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Independent developer Rahul Patel began his career with the development of Sports Exchange Live!, a stock market simulator. Rahul is committed to being recognized as a major player in combining the fields of Fantasy Sport and Prediction Market. His entire team works to uphold the company’s core values of developing rock-solid, innovative software, which includes listening to customer feedback and providing expert support. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Rahul Patel. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.