Tampa, Florida – Mach Software Design today announced the availability of Alien News, the News app for Mac made in the image of the News app for iOS! Alien News is the first News application to support Unlimited Tabs, Windows, and Reddit Accounts; as well as offering a super easy to use interface chock-loaded full of advanced features. Front Page View features a Newspaper-like layout for maximum space allocation and user enjoyment, and if you have a Touch bar enabled Mac, Alien News also includes one of the most innovative uses of the Mac’s new Touch Bar yet: Top News Stories will automatically scroll across your Touch Bar mimicking scrolling news stories if you were watching an actual TV news program! Easily browse your Favorite Subreddits super easily, and discover new Subreddits and Articles under Explore View. You can also Search with a single click, leave Comments, view your Private Messages, view Saved Articles, even view your recent User Activity, and more!
Alien News was also built from the ground up for massive Tab Support; virtually every button you see in the app can be Command-Clicked to open it in a new Tab. You can also right-click to open Articles, Comments, Web Pages, and Subreddits in new Windows as well! If that still wasn’t enough, Alien News includes a Dark Mode that switches the entire application to Black in a single click. With all these features, Alien News gives a News reading experience like you’ve never experienced.
Ridiculously Advanced Features:
* Unlimited Tab support; every Article, Subreddit, User, and Comments button can be Command-Clicked to open in a New Tab
* Unlimited Window support; right-click items to open them in a new window
* Front Page View features a Newspaper-like layout and feel for maximum article layout efficiency and user enjoyment
* Front Page View features automatic scrolling top New Story on the Touch Bar (Touch Bar enabled Macs only)
* Includes over 10 different Touch Bars that change based on what whether you’re viewing Articles, Comments, Web Pages, etc. (Touch Bar enabled Macs only)
* Favorites View shows all your favorite Subreddits organized neatly to make it fast and easy to choose what subject you’re most interested in; includes custom Circular and Loop layouts as well
* Explore View lets your browse the most Popular Subreddits, shows you Recommended Subreddits based on your interests, and Related Subreddits based on your interests
* Search View makes fast and simple to search Subreddits and Articles with a single click
Submit Articles, Leave Comments, and Read Messages throughout the entire application (Pro feature only)
* Saved, Messages, and User Activity Views lets you view various social activities that you have recently been up to (Pro feature only)
* Comments View can scrape images and video off imgur.com, youtube.com, and many others and display media right in the Comments
* Includes optional Dark Mode that changes every Window and Tab to Black color
* Unlimited multiple Accounts with Automatic Login feature to login as soon as you open the application
* Automatic loading architecture loads new Articles and Subreddits when you scroll to the bottom of the window
* Basic A.I. analyzes your interests and shows your recommended and related Subreddits under Explore View
* Share a URL quickly and easily right from the Toolbar, including sending to other macOS and iOS devices using AirDrop
* Incredibly advanced yet super easy-to-use
* Reddit Account is required
* macOS 10.12 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 6.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alien News – Modern News Reader for Reddit 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the News category. For more information, please contact Roger O’Brien.
Located in Clearwater, FL, United States, Mach Software Design is committed to the highest quality consumer macOS, iOS, tvOS, and watchOS software. Mach Software Design is committed to building high quality macOS and iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Mach Software Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.