Minsk, Belarus – Ultralab Apps today is pleased to announce the release of Selfie Box 1.2.1, an update to their popular photo and selfie editing app developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Version 1.2.1 will definitely appeal to selfie makers and photo fans with its new flattering, smoothing effects and function “Beautify” for perfect skin. All of the filters and effects featured in the app were thoroughly created by in house designers to bring out the best in every portrait and selfie. The app’s numerous helpful features include:
* Flattering and smoothing effects: The app has packs with tens of different kinds of filters to quickly show a variety of amazing image outputs
* Flawless skin: The app has a button “Beautify” that eliminates any defects on a portrait or selfie – Just one tap for a truly stunning result
* Real time preview of the filters: Helps users see exactly how they look with the effect applied and and instantly capture the image
* Shuffle filters: When in the mood for something spontaneous, users just have to tap the shuffle button to apply a random effect from all the available – Often a perfect match is unexpected, and it’s not the usual preferred choice
* Self-timer: Indispensable when it comes to taking a flattering photo while holding the phone at a distance. With this great feature, users can make the perfect portrait without having to hit a button
* Selfies are created to be shared with the world: The app has shortcuts for sharing pics on popular networks such as Facebook and Instagram, and even an option to print them out right from inside the app
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 55.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Selfie Box 1.2.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, please contact Yevgeny Valuev.
Founded in 2012, Ultralab is a community of talented developers, illustrators and marketers committed to the idea of creating apps and games that inspire, empower and entertain. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Ultralab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.