San Francisco, California – tappr.tv version 10 enters the third dimension and now supports Google Cardboard-compatible VR headsets. tappr.tv is the premiere visual music dance show, made for and by music lovers all around the world. You can watch, and visually dance along to, over 5,000 hit songs in a variety of genres, like EDM, R&B, Alternative, Country, and Rock. And you can make and publish dances to your favorite songs, too!
“For 25 years now I have been working to enable digital dancing for the masses,” said Daniel Cooley, the creator of tappr.tv, “Bringing tappr.tv into 3D and virtual reality is a huge milestone and an incredible audiovisual experience!”
Key features of tappr.tv:
* Connect with your Apple Music or Spotify subscription to watch thousands of dances for free
* Tap, swipe, and swirl your fingers across the screen to dance along, creating dynamic and kinetic visuals in realtime
* 3D Touch and Apple Pencil are fully supported
* You can move around the new 3D stage in realtime, with either simple orbit movements or full 6DoF Drone controls
* Use your favorite Google Cardboard VR headset to watch dances in true 3D
* Also supports AirPlay and AppleTV to watch dances in HD
* iPhone (4,” 4.7″ and 5.5″) and iPad (7.9,” 9.7″ and 12.9″)
* Works best with HiFi audio, such as AirPods, Beats, iPad Pro, or iPhone 7
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 51.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
tappr.tv 10.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. The app can be supported with several “Pro” features via in-app purchases. For more info, please contact Daniel Cooley.
Located in San Francisco, California, deeje cooley has been developing exceptional consumer experiences for 25 years, and has worked on numerous award-winning and featured iOS apps, including tappr.tv, Bjork Biophilia (interactive album), StarMaker (karaoke), Blurb (book printing), Thirst (news), TagDis (AR Graffiti game), and Clinks (wine journal). Copyright (C) 2017 deeje LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners.