Ideally suited for anyone who wants to be able to edit videos directly on their iPad in simple ways – Clip&Go (http://www.movavi.com/ios-video-editor/) is both user-friendly and straightforward. While it does not come with a huge amount of features, that simplicity is very much a part and parcel of its design.
For many people the very idea of video editing can be daunting because of its reputation for being complicated and requiring technical expertise. However the fact of the matter is that Clip&Go is anything but, and is so easy to use that even someone with absolutely no experience editing videos will be able to quickly familiarize themselves with how it works.
That is where the simplicity of Clip&Go proves to be its biggest asset. With a clean and straightforward user interface alongside simple and relatively basic features, using the app will feel intuitive. Generally you shouldn’t need to spend anything more than a few minutes to fully try out and apply its features and use them to:
- Add as many video clips or live pictures as you want to use in your video.
- Cut and trim out any parts of the video that are unnecessary to remove them.
- Arrange the sequence in which video clips appear.
- Adjust the frame of video clips by using the regular or dynamic cropping feature.
- Include background music by selecting a music track from your library, or choosing one of the in-built tracks.
- Regulate the volume levels to make sure the audio sounds just right.
- Copy any video tracks to duplicate them and use them multiple times in a video.
- Save the final video in square, portrait or landscape format depending on the device or platform you want to view it on.
- Choose to either save the video on your mobile device or immediately upload it to social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
Based on those features you should be able to get a good idea of the overall approach that Clip&Go utilizes. Essentially will provide you the tools to compile multiple clips and tweak them slightly and set them to music – which is pretty much perfect for creating all those short videos that are extremely popular on social media.
To sum it up, if you’re looking for an easy way to create impressive videos without having to resort to using a PC or Mac – Clip&Go is the perfect choice. Not only is it ever so easy to use, but it will let you edit videos directly on your iPad and prepare them so that they look great. Whether you’re creating videos to share on social media, publish on a blog, or even just for your own consumption – it is definitely a ‘must try’ tool.